Complete internal cleaning of your cylinders can be achieved
in less than five minutes. Can accommodate cylinders up to 11" in
diameter, and can be made for 18" in diameter. A shot collector and
dust collector helps keep costs down by recycling steel shots. Three nozzles
(two angled, one straight) helps ensure complete cleaning of cylinder
neck and walls.
- FCR-1 Automatic cylinder roller
- Includes shot collector, 36" blasting wand, 72"
blasting wand, 3 blasting nozzles,
shot container vessel, dust collector with hose and 100lbs. of steel
- Hepa filter available for dust collector.
- A special tool is included for small cylinder applications
- Cylinder head upends to a vertical position for the
draining of media from the
inside of the cylinder. Shot is collected and can be used again with
- Mobile shot collector
- Utilizes shot #S330; Either Stainless; or Carbon Steel.
- Optional designs for variable size shot
- Safety chain keeps cylinder in cleaning position,
and is a safety feature when FCR is vertical.
- Spring loaded small cylinder position retainer tool
- Start switch and tipping release mechanism are on
same side for convenience of operator.
- Shot blaster operates on shop air 120 PSIG
- FCR-1 Automatic cylinder roller operates on 110V -
- Shot Collector - L: 18" x W: 18" x H: 42"
+ screening funnel
- FCR-1, Varies with size of cylinder to be cleaned
(i.e.: L: 65" x W: 18" x H: 19")
- Dust collector - L: 18, W: 18, H: 48